Monday 2 January 2012

New Year Delight

Last year I accidentally sold 9 handmade shoe bags to friends from my local salsa community.  Before then, I'd only ever made them for myself, or to give as birthday presents.  At the moment, a Facebook page with 26 followers, and a little used Twitter account (@MamboDelight ) is as far as I've gone in my efforts to establish my slowly emerging business.

This year I'm adding a blog to the family, on which you will find posts about:
  • Creating pretty new homes for beautiful sparkly shoes 
  • Creating manly new homes for manly dance shoes 
  • Sparkly new dance shoes that can be found on the end of my feet
  • Dancing
  • Sewing
  • Crocheting
  • Things what I have learned /I am learning about making a craft-based business.
I'm also starting the year off by reading this:



I'll let you know how I get on.

No comments:

Post a Comment